Garmin Sat Nav is a navigation device which depends on satellites for the information. They are reliable and full-featured navigators. Garmin navigators have cutting-edge technology including Bluetooth-hands free calling and voice-activated navigation service. These navigators have a customer-friendly interface which provides simple menu options and easy-to-read maps. Garmin Sat Nav helps you to view turn-by-turn directions with live traffic and map updates. This navigation product will help in redefining your driving experience.
These navigators are designed with wide screens and higher resolution display which helps the user to easily understand the navigation route. Their advanced technology outsmarts the traffic by suggesting the users with the alternative route. This will help the user to avoid the traffic and hence, enjoying their ride.
Garmin Sat Nav has four different product ranges along with, Sat Nav apps for iPhone and Android. They have various models. You will get a basic Garmin Sat Nav to premium Drive luxe Sat Nav.
Garmin Sat Nav Features
Garmin navigators have a lot to offer to their customers. Their amazing features will attract you and compel you to buy this product. Following are the features of Garmin navigator that makes it an outstanding choice.
- Navigation works with Backup Camera
- Periodic Map Updates
- Customer-friendly Interface
- Get Surrounding information like nearby shops, cafe etc.
- National Park directory is also available
- Easy-to-understand Directions
- Alexa is there to help
- Bluetooth Technology
- Live Parking Alters
Sat Nav Setup
With so much to offer, Garmin Sat Nav has become a must-buy product. This will enhance the experience and convert the boring road into a memorable adventure. To get this product, head to the official website of Garmin. You can place the order from there.
Once you get your product delivered, the next step is to add your device in your system and then set up the navigation device. Setting up of Sat Nav is not a difficult task but sometimes, it can be confusing. To make your work easier, we are providing a step by step guide for setting up the device. Follow all the given steps for successful setup of Garmin Sat Nav.
Adding Your Sat Nav Device on your system
- First of all, assemble all the parts of your navigator device using the user manual. You will get this user manual in your product box.
- Now, open a web browser.
- Navigate to the Garmin express website. For this, type “Garmin.com/express” in the address bar.
- In the next window, click “System Requirements”.
Look at all the system requirements. Make sure your system fulfils all the system requirements before you move to the next step.
- After that, click “Download for Windows” or “Download for Mac”.
- Then, open the downloaded setup file.
- In the dialogue box, click “Install” and wait.
- After that, click “Launch”.
- Next, connect your navigation device with your system using the USB cable.
- Now, in the setup dialogue box, click “Get Started”.
- Afterwards, click “Add a Device” option.
- Subsequently, it will start searching for your device.
- After the search will complete, click “Add device” option under your product.
Note: Garmin needs your device to be fully charged in order to get added. So, if your Sat Nav device is not charged, then charge it and then move to the next step.
- Then, for product registration:
- Enter your email address which is associated with Garmin account.
- If you want Garmin to notify you its exclusive offers and promotions, then select the checkbox beside the respective option.
- Now, click “Next”.
- After that, Garmin wants you to give your device a nickname. This will make it easier for you to identify your Garmin Sat Nav in the list.
- Subsequently, click “Finish” to save the information.
- Next, go through the privacy statement and agree to it by selecting the “Yes” option.
- Then, click “Finish” from the lower-corner of the dialogue box.
- Lastly, wait for the process to complete.
Next screen will show the message of the complete setup. It will also display the Maps update. Follow all the on-screen instructions to successfully update your map.
Garmin Device Setup
After adding your device in your system, the last step is to set up your device.
- Firstly, power on your device.
- Then, select your desired location and click “Ok”.
- After that, select your preferred language. Click “Ok” to continue.
- Next window will show the installed software. Now, Select “Ok”.
- Thereafter, you are required to read the end-user agreement.
- Give your consent by clicking “Accept All”.
- Next, you will see a warning message. Read the message carefully and click “Agree”.
This will complete the setting up of your Garmin Sat Nav device. Now you can use the device for a tension-free and better driving experience.